Windows cannot set the password for
Below are the steps to do so:
- Select Domain Security Policy from Administrative Tools.
- Expand Security Settings-Account Policies-Password Policy.
- Right-click on “Minimum password length” in the right pane and select Properties.
- Do not remove the check for the “Define this policy setting” check box.
- Enter a new setting - I set mine to 0 (no password required) and click OK.
- Right-click on “Password must meet complexity requirements” in the right pane and select Properties.
- Do no remove the check for the “Define this policy setting” check box.
- Select the Disabled option and click OK.
- Close the “Default Domain Security Settings” dialog.
- Select Start-Run and type in cmd.
- Type “gpupdate /force” (without the quotes) and click Enter.
- Type “exit” (without the quotes) to exit Cmd.